Help yourself by eating at scheduled times
To be active and healthy, it is very important to schedule your meals throughout the day, as shown in the menu that we send you each week.
Eat three meals and one or more snacks per day, depending on your case, without skipping anything and stick to the schedule as much as possible. Make sure you do not spend more than five hours without eating to avoid energy slumps.
Here’s a possible schedule:
- 7:00 am Breakfast: The most important meal of the day, because after about 12 hours of fasting, it will give your body and your brain the nutrients necessary to function.
- 10:00 am Snack: This will prevent a drop in blood sugar (glycemia), symptoms of fatigue and irritability.
- 12:00 pm Lunch at work: Enjoy a well balanced meal, prepared in advance.
- 3:30 pm Snack: To help you “hold on” until dinner.
- 7:00 pm Family Dinner: Enjoy a well balanced meal. Wait a few hours before going to bed for an effective (more restful) sleep.
The following two tabs change content below.
Cinzia Cuneo, founder of SOSCuisine.com, never wanted to neglect the quality of her food. She shares her special expertise to make good food quickly and without complications!